General Terms & Conditions
The general terms and conditions of sale detailed below govern the contractual relationship between the End User (customer) and Malerio Trading Ltd HE314921 (the seller), registered operating and existing under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus Registration Address: 1, Ayiou Kendea str, 2055, Nicosia, Cyprus ,V.A.T. Number: 10314921G and telephone Number: +357 99419149.
These terms apply to products ordered via the internet through our website at www.tfjnicosia.com, our social media pages www.instagram.com/tfjnicosia and www.facebook.com/tfjnicosia/ and our TFJ store located at 51Z, Stadiou street, Shop No.4, 2058, Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus, for the non-occupied areas of Cyprus only.
Both parties accept these conditions unreservedly. These general conditions of sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express, written, prior notification. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you unreservedly accept our general conditions of sale, having read them. These Terms and Conditions are primarily designed to protect your rights as a valued customer as well as our terms of business.
You can place an order using the following means/methods:
- a) By placing an order through our website at www.tfjnicosia.com 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Once the order has been forwarded for execution you cannot add items or change it (via the website) as it is connected with your payment. You can however, place a new order by contacting as using the following means of communication:
- i) Through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ii) By telephone on +357 99 419149 (internal calls will be charged at local rates while calls from abroad will bear the telephone charges for the respective foreign provider).
- b) Online Orders: Once you place an online order, considering you have provided a valid e-mail address, an email will be sent to you confirming your order which will include your purchase reference number.
- c) by contacting us on our social media pages on Instagram and Facebook (www.instagram.com/tfjnicosia , www.facebook.com/tfjnicosia/).
When you place your order online, you are responsible for filling in accurately all the required fields in the order form. Malerio Tradig Ltd accepts no liability for delays in delivery caused as a result of you filling in an order form with inaccurate, false or incomplete personal information.
The prices indicated on our website are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT but do not include delivery. The delivery costs are computed and presented to the Customer during the checkout (see section 5) and will be added to the invoice. Malerio Trading Ltd reserves the right to modify the prices at any time, without however, affecting the price of your order.
We would like to inform you that if a more than obvious incorrect price (in approximation to the related general market price) appears on our website (a price that is clearly too low or too expensive), for whatever reason (IT bug, human error, technical error etc.), we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the product(s) at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- Products and Availability
All the products displayed on the website are duly checked and verified that are in good and working condition.
There are several ways to look for products on our website. You can search by brand, by keyword or from the main Category on the top of the page.
Product availability is updated continuously. All orders will be promptly executed provided there is stock availability.
In the event of stock unavailability you will be informed within 2 working days from the date of placing your order. A member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the expected availability and delivery time of your chosen product(s). If a product becomes unavailable, at the time of checkout, due to the end of its life, you can contact a member of our team for information of an alternative product/solution, which will be of approximately equal price, quality and usability. If you choose not to accept the alternative product, we will either credit your account with us whereby you can use the money for future purchases or refund the money according to the refund policy described in section “7” further below.
- Delivery/Collection of Order
Depending on the type of the item purchased, delivery will normally take between 3-20 working days for collection or delivery. In cases where unforeseen events or events beyond our control may cause extended delays in the delivery of the products purchased by you, beyond the timeframe mentioned above we will contact you as soon as we are made aware of such events to discuss appropriate action or alternative products from our product selection.
If you would like to collect your order or have it delivered you have to select so during checkout:
a. Due to COVID-19, we are temporarily halting our online orders until further notice. You can still place an order by phone at 99-419149, Instagram DM @tfjnicosia or via e-mail at email@example.com . Please make sure to include your mobile number in your message so that we can contact you. We sent small items through your nearest ACS Courier Store.
Alternatively You Can Pick-Up Your Order From The Fitness Joint Shop located at Stadiou 51Z, Strovolos, Nicosia, 10:00am-14:00pm Monday -Saturday.
Malerio Trading Ltd will do everything in its endeavor to abide by the delivery times indicated on the website or otherwise communicated to you when you placed your order. We cannot, however, be held liable to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation), delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes, epidemics or pandemics, or transport problems or the loss of a package caused by the courier or some unforeseen event or an Act of God.
- Secure payment
Cash On Delivery ( Με Αντικαταβολή ).
Alternatively You Can Pick-Up Your Order From The Fitness Joint Shop located at Stadiou 51Z, Strovolos, Nicosia, 10:00am-14:00pm Monday -Saturday. No mask .No entry!
- Returns, Cancellations and Refunds
7A. Returns of faulty/damaged/incorrect items
If you have received a faulty, damaged, or incorrect item, you can still return it. Just get in touch with us by phone at +357 99 419149 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help sort it out for you.
7B. Cancellation / Withdrawal
- If, for any reason, you wish to withdraw from an online order, you have the right to do so (exceptions apply, see section 7C) at any point from placing the order until fourteen (14) days from the day of delivery of the product(s) to you. This is in line with the provisions of Law 134 (I)/2013 including any subsequent amendments. If you buy multiple goods as part of one order which are delivered to you on different days, your cancellation period will end fourteen days after the day on which you receive the last item of your order.
- The right to withdraw does not apply to certain “exceptions” specified in section 7C below, including goods made to your specification, clearly personalized goods, audio or video recording or computer software if you remove the seal, or goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Before withdrawing, the customers can only examine the goods in a similar manner as if in a shop, allowing them to confirm the good is what they ordered and wanted. If the customer has used the goods before sending them back, Malerio Trading Ltd can claim compensation for the diminished value resulting from the use.
- If, at the customer’s request, our Company has started performing the service ordered (i.e. assembling a fitness equipment such as exercise station or treadmill) before the expiry of the withdrawal period, and the customer then decides to withdraw, the customer must pay for the services we provided up to that point.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Malerio Trading Ltd) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract at any point from placing the order until fourteen (14) days from the day of delivery of the product(s) to you.
Important Note: Make sure to include the order number when notifying about a cancellation!
- In case of cancellation of an order, the goods must be returned to Malerio Trading Ltd at its TFJ store address (as provided above) through a Courier service or registered post and should bear insurance. This is notably necessary should they get lost or damaged. Shipping/delivery fees remain the customer’s responsibility.
- The products must be returned in their original package, notably with respect to their packaging, accessories and manuals (etc) and complete working condition, including your invoice as well. Any product that has been damaged or is not in its original packaging will not be accepted and thus no refund will be made.We retain the right to perform the necessary tests on the product in order to verify that the said product is in good and working condition. Such assessment normally takes between 3-5 working dates to perform. Products that need to be forwarded to the authorized center of their respective supplier might take even up to a month.
7C. Exceptions regarding cancellation and refunds
A customer cannot withdraw from their purchase for:
- i) a service that has already been performed in full (with the customer’s agreement) before the customer decides to withdraw
- ii) tailor-made goods developed according to the customer’s specifications or clearly personalized
iii) goods that have been ordered especially for the customer
- iv) audio or video recording or computer software if you remove the seal, or goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly which the customer unsealed.
The refund applies to products that are returned in their original package, notably with respect to their packaging, accessories and manuals (etc) and complete working condition. Any product that has been damaged or is not in its original packaging will not be accepted and thus no refund will be made.
We may withhold a refund until we have received the goods back from the customer and performed the necessary tests on the product in order to verify that the said product is in good and working condition in accordance with section 7B (vii) above.
If the product is not returned in a fully saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
If the product is not returned in a fully saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
Your refund will be credited to the original payment card. We will do our best to reimburse the customer as quickly as possible.
Please note that all shipping fees for goods returned to Malerio Trading Ltd at the TFJ Store are the customer’s responsibility, except if the product does not conform to the description of the said product. The Customer is advised to insurance the products before sending them back to us.
We may withhold a refund until we have received the goods back from the customer and performed the necessary tests on the product in order to verify that the said product is in good and working condition. If the product is not returned in a fully saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund
If we do not resolve your complaint internally to your satisfaction, you may refer it to an alternative complaints body which is competent to deal with consumer complaints. Alternatively, you can use the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) site which is an online, interactive portal for consumer complaints relating to online purchases only, which can be accessed via: https://ec.europa.eu.odr/. Your right to withdraw starts from the moment your order is delivered up to 14 days. You can return the product within this time period, at your own expense, accompanied by your invoice.
- Warranty and After-Sales Service
8.1 Legal guarantees
Independently of the contractual obligations that may prevail between Malerio Trading Ltd and the Customer both parties are safeguarded under the Cyprus Law regarding E-Commerce trade. If any of these Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Please note that legal guarantees do not apply to repairs for damage caused by external forces (for example, accidents, shocks, fluctuation of electricity etc.) or by the user’s faulty usage of the product such as a non-conforming installation or using the said product with incorrect peripherals, accessories or consumables.
In the event of non-conformity of the product purchased, the customer will have the choice between repair and replacement of the product, except if the desired option has an associated cost that is manifestly disproportionate to the alternative. If you reject the parcel the courier will return it to us. The company will issue a credit note and your card account will be credited with the appropriate amount so that you will be able to use it for future purchases. Kindly note, that this does not guarantee refund of the amount.
8.2. Manufacturer’s warranty
The majority of our products come with a 2-year warranty. Some of our products come with a 1-year warranty, whilst others with 60 days worth of warranty. Please verify with our customer service representatives the type of warranty for each item wishing to purchase, preferably prior to placing an order with us. If a product is defective, you must attach a copy of your invoice with the defective product.
The warranty does not cover:
– Abnormal use or non-conforming usage of products. You must always consult the user’s manual provided with the product
– Damage from external sources (shocks, accidents, electricity current fluctuations etc.).
Malerio Trading Ltd will not be held responsible in the event that the manufacturer refuses to honor the warranty due to, but not limited to, any of the above noted reasons. In the event where the manufacturer will not provide service under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair will be given to the customer.
Independently of the legal guarantees stipulated, Malerio Trading Ltd provides the opportunity to the customers to use its service for their electronic equipment. Service rates are available upon request.
Last updated January 2021.