Malerio Trading Ltd (HE314921) (“the Company”), is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the integrity of the personal information you provide in order to purchase our products and access our services. This notice contains information of the ways we collect and process your personal data throughout our business relationship, as well as your rights and control in relation to it.
- Personal Information We Collect
The personal information that we collect is mainly provided to us from your input, automatically through various web-based technologies , through manual data entry, when you contact and/or request information form us, place an order though our website at www.tfjnicosia.com , when you contact us for information or to place an order through our social media pages www.facebook.com/tfjnicosia/, www.instagram.com/tfjnicosia/ when you engage our services, or as a result of your relationship with our staff and/or our associates.
The type of personal information that we collect directly from you, varies depending upon the information you request to receive from us, the product and services that you may wish to access and can include the following:
- Name, Surname, mailing address, email address and telephone number (including your company’s where applicable), your Facebook Public Account details (including your public profile picture(s), you Instagram username and profile URL;
- Your communication and support requests such as delivery email alerts, requests for information on our products and services, and any requests for technical assistance;
- Video and CCTV recordings from inside our facilities (store) for use in fraud investigation and security purposes;
- Financial and Payment information you submit to us for the purposes of placing and completing an order/purchase;
- Information that you are contractually bound to share so that we can provide you with our products and services;
- Other information which may be relevant to the provision of our Products and Services.
- How We Use Your Information
The Company uses the information we collect for three main purposes, which are described in detail below:
- To operate our business and provide you with the products and services that you have opted to purchase or access.
- To enhance and improve the products and services that we provide, and
- To better respond to your comments or client support, purchase and service requests.
We use your information to:
- a) fulfil your purchase/ order or request or to enable access to a digital product or service.
- b) send you product -specific correspondence such as purchase confirmations, invoicing or subscription service renewal notices.
- c) to respond to your questions about specific products, comments and complaints/concerns.
- d) to provide you with customized content that you have requested in relation to our products and services.
Information that we gather automatically through our website is used to identify and interpret usage data so that we can improve our offered services.
- With Whom We Share Your Information
We share your information with your consent or as required in relation to a product or service request you have authorized. Client data is not indiscriminately available to our staff and our associated, instead access is limited to persons who will be or are directly engaged with the requested product or service.
We also share your information with service providers such as shipping agents, product and service vendors and third parties engaged in the course of support services provided to our clients. These parties will process personal information on our behalf and only under our written instructions, whilst bound by non-disclosure agreements and data processing agreements.
We may also need to provide your personal information if we have credible reasons to believe that such disclosure is required to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or process.
- Identify, investigate and prevent security fraud or other criminal behaviors.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of our team, clients, or others.
Malerio Trading Ltd does not sell any personal information of our clients to any third party.
Finally, we may disclose non-personally identifiable information, such as anonymous usage data reports and aggregated information, for any purpose, except where prohibited by law.
- Data Security and Information Storage
We take all necessary precautions to protect your personal information provided by you to us, against accidental loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration or destruction by utilizing all appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures. We have security access policies in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your data.
When you make a purchase/ place an order with us, your information, unless otherwise specified is stored for at least five years from the date of our last interaction, while our email correspondence retention period is two (2) years. However, you have the right to request that your personal information be deleted from our systems. For more information, please refer to section 5 “Your Rights” below.
- Your Rights
You have the right to access, review and make corrections to your personal information as well as make choices concerning the collection and use of your data including the right to restrict processing of your personal data in situations where you contest its accuracy. You are however solely responsible for the accuracy of the personal information that you provide us with.
You can request to send you the personal information you have submitted in an agreed upon format. You may also request that we transmit your personal information directly to another Controller, provided we have collected this directly from you. We will comply with such request when technically feasible.
You may also request that we delete personal information that you provide. We will endeavor to fulfill your request, but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
You have the right to withdraw your consent in the instances where we rely on your explicit consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information.
You retain the right to restrict processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In the case that you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may retract such consent by emailing us at email@example.com .
If you are at all concerned about or unhappy with the way we handle your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by post to Commissioner for Personal Data Protection, Iasonos 1, 1082, Nicosia, Cyprus and by Facsimile to + 357 22 304565.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Website is intended for general audience and is not geared towards children. We do not knowingly collect personal information of children under the age of 13.
- Contact Us
If you require any additional information in relation to this notice and/or to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last update January 2021.